My Research Monkey - Daily Freebies

Every day a new question and answer for you!

Monday, September 25, 2006

How do I know if I've been bitten by a black widow spider?

Well, the initial bite is painless, but you'll develop a mark like this pretty soon:



This is very painful in the short term, and followed up by these symptoms:

swelling, reddening, nausea, stomachache, muscular spasm, thorax cramps, abdomen and leg cramps, as well as contractions and deep general pain.

Check out this site for more. The only treatment is a fast trip to the Emergency Room.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Here is my blog :: Ultra Slim Patch Safe

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this amazing post i am as well glad to share my familiarity
here with mates.

make monay from home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home